MG Age 1 Normal Ver. Ka



Alright knocked another one off of the backlog.

Like the Mg Heavyarms and MG Sinanju, this kit had been languishing in WIP hell because I lost a part, then gginfinite decided to cancel my parts order 3+ months after I placed it...

It's all good now though, because I'm done!

The Age 1 is of course modeled after the Grand-daddy of them all, so I used the water slide set from the Rx 78-2 Ver. Ka to keep with that design. I only wish I had though to design Diva and EFF decals for the shoulders and knees like the original ver. Ka.

















I really enjoyed this kit because of the crazy pose-ability it possesses, even if these poses look ridiculous, it's nice it can still pull them off.





Here are some action poses















And some detail shots

 






 

 

 

Comments

  1. Excellent work Dan. Decal work is top notch and the cleanliness and smoothness of the paint job are very noteworthy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment