1/48 Zeta Head Display White Unicorn


Info

The White Unicorn has had some pretty popular releases in the last few years. We now have a MG Zeta 2.0 and a RG Zeta version of this awesome color schemed kit. I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of the Zeta series, the mobile suit designs in general don't really resonate with me. However I do like the White Unicorn's color scheme quite a bit!
 
About:

I utilized the base from a normal 1/48 Zeta kit, the decals are from a damaged set of RG Zeta decals I purchased from Global Toys on ebay.

Colors:

Lacquer:
 
White Zeta Grey (Chest)
95% medium grey
5% White Zeta Pink

White Zeta off white
90% White
10% Medium Grey

White Zeta Red (Stripes)
50% Bright Red
50% Hibiscus Pink

White Zeta Yellow (Vents and collar)
95% Lemon Yellow
5% Bright Orange

White(Helmet

Dark Grey (Neck and collar)

Silver (Base coat for eyes)

Acrylic:

Tamiya Clear Blue (eyes)


      
Enamel:

Silver (Hand brushed onto the detail parts)


Black (Eye surrounds)

You can see the complete painting guide here!


Hit the bump for the full photo shoot!


Photos:












Comments