Builder Spotlight HeyItsJay from Jay's Gunpla


Click on any image in this post to be taken to Jay's Gunpla Blog.

It's been a while since I've done a builder's spotlight, but a few weeks ago Jay from Jay's Gunpla sent me an email about launching a blog and I offered to feature him.

One of my favorite aspects of this hobby is that there are so many awesome builders out there. If you're just getting started in the hobby and would like to have your work featured send me an email!


If you're a regular visitor to my blog you may realize that this MG Strike Freedom looks familiar. Jay took second place in my 2014 Gunpla Competition. His Strike Freedom is extremely impressive considering this was the first kit he ever airbrushed!


Although you wouldn't realize it based on the very high standard of work he has consistently generated, Jay is still new to the hobby! Hopefully you'll keep an eye on Jay like I will; I expect that this is only the beginning for him, and that he'll continue to improve in leaps and bounds.

I'm eagerly waiting to see your newest creation Jay, so keep up the great work!

Comments