MG Ex-S WIP part 2

Video:


Photos:

Phase two of the MG Ex-S is now complete. In this phase I built both legs, feet and completed the waist and torso. Unlike Phase 1 this phase had fewer parts that required seam lines to be fused or parts to be masked. 


As of this post I am still waiting on replacement screws for the kit. Once I have them I will be able to completely armor the legs. Until then they're left it this partially built state.


The Ex-S has sensors in both of the fins extending up from the knees. I painted these areas with super metallic silver followed by a layer of clear blue.



The torso of this mobile suit is very interesting because the core fighter is almost entirely exposed. This design also prevents the suit from making any meaningful bends at the waist.




Painted parts so far...


Waterslide decals


Comments