Please consider supporting me by using this Amazon referral link

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Patreon Update

Hey gunpla guys and gals!

Back in May of this year I launched my Patreon page. This month we're only $1 shy of hitting our next reward, a free commission milestone. If we manage to roll over $100 by the end of this month I will randomly select the next free commission winner in September!

I have already been able to demonetize my youtube channel, purchase additional audio, photo and video equipment to create more content for you to enjoy!

If you have enjoyed the content on my blog or youtube why not to support me through Patreon like the very generous Patrons below! Patrons rewards range from additional content, discounted completed kits, and monthly one on one scale modeling lessons.

Robert B.
Andy T.
Yacoob
Evan S.
David B.
Blair S.
Gabriel Z.